- This event has passed.
Property Investment Show
8 October 2022 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hear from leading industry experts including Jim Demitriou from ‘Homes Under the Hammer’.
- What’s right for you – Serviced Accommodation, HMO, Buy to Let, Social Housing
- Learn how to profit from the serviced accommodation boom
- Opportunity to sit down and meet industry experts
- Exclusive access to the very best ‘Buy-to-Let’ investment properties in the UK
- Q&A session with leading property investors on how they built their portfolios.
- How to finance your property deals
- Network with like-minded investors in an informal friendly environment
For this event The Circle Club has teamed up with the property investment company, Big Roar, to make sure that you are getting the best knowledge to invest into property and make money!
About Big Roar:
Big Roar is a unique property investment firm with a wealth of experience that specialises in turnkey Buy-To-Let opportunities off-market and direct from developers.
There Industry Knowledge:
Big Roar’s senior investment team have in excess of 70-years’ experience in the property investment market, which they use to source market leading investment opportunities.
The Venue- King Power Stadium
About King Power:
King Power Stadium is a football stadium in Leicester, England. It has been the home of Premier League club Leicester City since 2002, and has an all-seated capacity of 32,261. Since 2021, the stadium has also been the primary home of Leicester City Women.