The Circle Clubs’ Apr Members’ Meeting (Leicestershire Networking Event)
April 14 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Non-members welcome! Register to use your one-time only ‘Free Event Pass’.
Our monthly Members’ Meetings are a place for members (and guests) to come together to receive business advice/support, increase your reach, learn from our expert Guest Speakers, expand your network and build on any existing business connections.
- An interactive and informal team-building exercise encouraging the formation of organic business and personal connections between attendees.
- The chance to introduce yourself and your business to the group.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- A 10-minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot hosted by INSERT NAME of INSERT COMPANY.
- The opportunity to stay accountable for your goals by setting an accountability with us at the end of the meeting. We’ll check in with you in a month’s time to see how you got on!
Our Member’s Meetings are also a safe place for attendees to voice any problems or concerns they may have. These concerns will then be discussed by the group who offer honest, strategic feedback to help the individual or business move forward and grow faster.
Team-Building Exercise – ‘INSERT TITLE’
Every other Member’s Meeting features an interactive team-building exercise to help attendees get to know each other better in an informal manner.
This month INSERT EXERCISE NAME.
About the Exercise:
INSERT DETAILS ABOUT THE EXERCISE
The Venue – INSERT VENUE NAME
INSERT TAG LINE ABOUT THE VENUE.
About INSERT VENUE NAME:
INSERT VENUE BIO.
Member in the Circle – INSERT MEMBER NAME of INSERT COMPANY
INSERT TAGLINE ABOUT MEMBER LINKEDIN IS A GOOD PLACE TO GRAB THIS FROM IF YOU’RE STRUGGLING.
About INSERT MEMBER NAME OR MEMBER COMPANY:
INSERT MEMBER OR COMPANY BIO FROM THE CIRCLE CLUB WEBSITE. MAKE SURE IS IN 3RD PERSON.