- This event has passed.
The Circle Clubs’ Apr Members’ Meeting (Nottingham Networking Event)
5 April 2023 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Non-members welcome! Register to use your one-time only ‘Free Event Pass’.
Our monthly Members’ Meetings are a place for members (and guests) to come together to receive business advice/support, increase your reach, learn from our expert Guest Speakers, expand your network and build on any existing business connections.
- An interactive and informal team-building exercise encouraging the formation of organic business and personal connections between attendees.
- The chance to introduce yourself and your business to the group.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- A 10-minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot hosted by Amad Tababa from Autify Digital Ltd.
- The opportunity to stay accountable for your goals by setting an accountability with us at the end of the meeting. We’ll check in with you in a month’s time to see how you got on!
Our Member’s Meetings are also a safe place for attendees to voice any problems or concerns they may have. These concerns will then be discussed by the group who offer honest, strategic feedback to help the individual or business move forward and grow faster.
Every other Member’s Meeting features an interactive team-building exercise to help attendees get to know each other better in an informal manner.
This month we are looking at your DiSC profile.
DISC is a personal assessment tool used by more than one million people every year to help improve teamwork, communication, and productivity in the workplace.
What does DiSC mean?
DiSC is an acronym that stands for the four main personality profiles described in the DiSC model: (D)ominance, (i)nfluence, (S)teadiness and (C)onscientiousness.
Brewin Dolphin Nottingham – Your Independent Financial Advisors
They help people across the UK and Ireland plan and shape their financial futures by protecting, growing and managing their money.
MEMBER IN THE CIRCLE
Autify Digital Ltd / Founder & Director
Autify Digital is a leading e-commerce integration and digital marketing specialist provider. The agency offers a range of services that span the areas of SEO, PPC, website design and development, and e-commerce integration. Driven by data, analytics and an approach that is focused on automation, Autify aims to help clients achieve online success in the most efficient and effective way.