The Circle Clubs’ Feb Members’ Meeting (Derbyshire Networking Event)
February 15 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Non-members welcome! Register to use your one-time only ‘Free Event Pass’.
Our monthly Members’ Meetings are a place for members (and guests) to come together to receive business advice/support, increase your reach, learn from our expert Guest Speakers, expand your network and build on any existing business connections.
- An interactive and informal team-building exercise encouraging the formation of organic business and personal connections between attendees.
- The chance to introduce yourself and your business to the group.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- A 10-minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot
- The opportunity to stay accountable for your goals by setting an accountability with us at the end of the meeting. We’ll check in with you in a month’s time to see how you got on!
Our Member’s Meetings are also a safe place for attendees to voice any problems or concerns they may have. These concerns will then be discussed by the group who offer honest, strategic feedback to help the individual or business move forward and grow faster.
The Venue – The Stuart Hotel
About The Stuart Hotel:
Ideally situated in the heart of Derby, The Stuart Hotel is a perfect accommodation for business and leisure travellers. Derby train station is just a short 5-minute walk away and we are located on the busy London Road (A6) with easy access from the motorway networks.