- This event has passed.
The Circle Clubs’ Feb Members’ Meeting (Derbyshire Networking Event)
February 15 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Non-members welcome! Register to use your one-time only ‘Free Event Pass’.
Our monthly Members’ Meetings are a place for members (and guests) to come together to receive business advice/support, increase your reach, learn from our expert Guest Speakers, expand your network and build on any existing business connections.
- An interactive and informal team-building exercise encouraging the formation of organic business and personal connections between attendees.
- The chance to introduce yourself and your business to the group.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- A 10-minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot
- The opportunity to stay accountable for your goals by setting an accountability with us at the end of the meeting. We’ll check in with you in a month’s time to see how you got on!
Our Member’s Meetings are also a safe place for attendees to voice any problems or concerns they may have. These concerns will then be discussed by the group who offer honest, strategic feedback to help the individual or business move forward and grow faster.
The Venue – Derby Uni
There is plenty of parking but we do need your car registration number if you want to park. Please email it to email@example.com.
The room is quite easy to find – the reception team will guide guests to the lifts in E Block – we’re on the 6th floor, just round the corner from the lifts (to the right of the lift).