- This event has passed.
The Circle Clubs’ Feb Members’ Meeting (Leicestershire Networking Event)
February 10 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Non-members welcome! Register to use your one-time only ‘Free Event Pass’.
Our monthly Members’ Meetings are a place for members (and guests) to come together to receive business advice/support, increase your reach, learn from our expert Guest Speakers, expand your network and build on any existing business connections.
- Guest speaker Paul Humphreys – Head of Scale up Services
- The chance to introduce yourself and your business to the group.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- A 10-minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot
- The opportunity to stay accountable for your goals by setting an accountability with us at the end of the meeting. We’ll check in with you in a month’s time to see how you got on!
Our Member’s Meetings are also a safe place for attendees to voice any problems or concerns they may have. These concerns will then be discussed by the group who offer honest, strategic feedback to help the individual or business move forward and grow faster.
The Venue – Mattioli Woods
About Mattioli Woods:
Mattioli Woods is a leading provider of wealth management and employee benefit services who pride themselves in building longstanding relationships to provide trusted advice, high standards, and a personalised delivery.
Member In The Circle Speaker- Emma Hallam of Alex’s Wish
Emma is one of the founding members of The Circle Club Leicestershire and is the founder and CEO of Alex’s Wish.
About Alex’s Wish:
Alex’s Wish is a charity set-up to eradicate Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, an aggressive form of Muscular Dystrophy that affects 1 in every 3,500 boys born. Every single muscle is destroyed due to a lack of protein. It also affects the heart and lungs as these are muscles too.
Alex’s Wish was set up by Emma and Andy Hallam (parents to Alex) in late 2012 to help raise vital funds to help bring about new treatments and ultimately a cure for this devastating condition.