- This event has passed.
The Circle Club’s Last Ever Circle Forum (East Midlands Networking Event)
26 September 2022 @ 8:15 am - 11:00 am
You are invited to join us and the Legendary Leicester Tigers & Ireland Fullback, Geordan Murphy for our last ever Circle Forum!
Circle Forums are large-scale networking events that are open to anyone in and around the East Midlands Business Community.
These signature events always feature an exceptionally high-profile keynote speaker. Our past speakers have included the likes of:
- Joe Foster (The Founder of Reebok)
- Richard Hurren (The Global Head of the LEVI’s)
- Derek Redmond (Olympian)
- Raj Singh-Dehal (The CCO of Center Parcs)
- Rosemary Conley CBE, DL (English Businesswoman, Author & Broadcaster on Exercise & Health)
- Rory Underwood (England Rugby Player)
- Lydia-Rose Bewley (English Actress)
The event will feature an engaging and exclusive talk on “Implementing a Winning Culture to Excel your Business” from the acclaimed ex-Ireland fullback and Leicester Tigers’ Director of Rugby, Geordan Murphy.
Due to some exciting changes to The Circle Club, our Events Calendar and our Membership Offerings, the September Circle Forum will be our last ever of its kind! Due to the nature of this event, there is a cap on the number of tickets available and once they’re gone they’re gone!
- An inspiring and educational talk delivered by an exceptionally high-profile Keynote Speaker aimed at helping you to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
- Exceptional networking opportunities with members of The Circle Club, professionals within your local business community and attendees from further afield.
- The opportunity to extend your reach and build new business connections outside of your local area with professionals attending from across the East Midlands.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- A 10-minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot hosted by one of The Circle Club’s highest members, James Green of LUQEL.
Keynote Speaker – The Legendary Leicester Tigers & Ireland Fullback, Geordan Murphy shares his expert advice on “Implementing a Winning Culture to Excel your Business”.
Our last ever Circle Forum will feature an engaging and exclusive talk from the acclaimed ex-Ireland fullback and Leicester Tigers’ Director of Rugby, Geordan Murphy.
About Geordan Murphy:
One of the Premiership’s most decorated players, Geordan Murphy has enjoyed an illustrious career both internationally with Ireland and domestically with Leicester Tigers. Throughout his sixteen seasons, Geordan has won two European Cups and multiple Premiership Titles before advancing to Head Coach at Leicester Tigers. Geordan also works with The Bodie Hodges Foundation and The Matt Hampson Foundation.
Geordan is now the Non-Executive Director of Recruit for Spouses and will be sharing his insights on Winning Culture and how the implementation of this can directly excel your business to the next level.
The Venue – Donington Park Farmhouse
Donington Park Farmhouse is a Derbyshire-based and family-run farmhouse hotel, set on 20 acres of beautiful land.
About Donington Park Farmhouse:
Donington Park Farmhouse Hotel is a seventeenth-century Farmhouse with a series of original brick & timber barns, sympathetically restored to create a beautiful collection of rooms suitable for Weddings, Parties, Banquets, Company events and meetings.
There are nineteen bedrooms, individually decorated and well equipped, many with breathtaking views across Breedon Hill and the surrounding countryside.
Member in the Circle – James Green of LUQEL
James the Sales Director at LUQEL. He is an expect at pioneering and revolutionizing the drinking water industry, with a great tasting and sustainable solution.
The LUQEL story began when our founder Josef Schucker saw first-hand just how many plastic bottles have polluted the world’s oceans. LUQELS has a mission to reduce the global annual consumption of plastic bottles by 5 billion per annum from 2026.
Understanding that people will always want to enjoy mineralised water, founder Josef Schucke questioned whether disposable plastic bottles were necessary to fulfil that need.
Sustainability is very much at the heart of what we do – and why we do it, at LUQEL.