The Circle Clubs’ May Members’ Meeting (Nottingham Networking Event)
May 2 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Non-members welcome! Register to use your one-time only ‘Free Event Pass’.
Our monthly Members’ Meetings are a place for members (and guests) to come together to receive business advice/support, increase your reach, learn from our expert Guest Speakers, expand your network and build on any existing business connections.
- An interactive workshop
- The chance to introduce yourself and your business to the group.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- A 10-minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot
- The opportunity to stay accountable for your goals by setting an accountability with us at the end of the meeting. We’ll check in with you in a month’s time to see how you got on!
Our Member’s Meetings are also a safe place for attendees to voice any problems or concerns they may have. These concerns will then be discussed by the group who offer honest, strategic feedback to help the individual or business move forward and grow faster.
Guest Workshop –
Every other Member’s Meeting features an original interactive workshop run by an expert Guest Speaker which educates attendees on either business or personal growth topics.