- This event has passed.
The Circle Club’s Sep Members’ Meeting (Derbyshire Networking Event)
21 September 2022 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Non-members welcome! Register to use your one-time only ‘Free Event Pass’.
Our monthly Members’ Meetings are a place for members (and guests) to come together to receive business advice/support, increase your reach, learn from our expert Guest Speakers, expand your network and build on any existing business connections.
- An interactive and informal team-building exercise encouraging the formation of organic business and personal connections between attendees.
- The chance to introduce yourself and your business to the group.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and pastries.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- A 10-minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot hosted by Victoria Marshal-Nichols of Elite Accounting.
- The opportunity to stay accountable for your goals by setting an accountability with us at the end of the meeting. We’ll check in with you in a month’s time to see how you got on!
Our Member’s Meetings are also a safe place for attendees to voice any problems or concerns they may have. These concerns will then be discussed by the group who offer honest, strategic feedback to help the individual or business move forward and grow faster.
Team-Building Exercise – ‘Identifying your Learning Style’
Every other Member’s Meeting features an interactive team-building exercise to help attendees get to know each other better in an informal manner.
About the Exercise:
This month you will be identifying your learning style and the personality traits that drive you at work!
Member in the Circle – James Connolly of Johnson & Connolly
James is the Creative Director of Johnson & Connolly. He is an expert at helping SMEs use the power of visual communications to improve their sales process.
About Johnson & Connolly:
Johnson & Connolly are a visual communication agency based in the West Midlands and Staffordshire offering full creative solutions for business including branding, photography, graphic design, video production, animation and motion graphics. They are passionate about helping businesses visually communicate with their customers and employees successfully. They also offer training and post-production solutions through their sister brand, Shoot Your Way.
The Venue – The Derby Conference Centre
The beautiful Grade II listed building houses a fantastic array of conference rooms, meeting rooms, 50 en-suite hotel bedrooms and our self-catering accommodation available at the India House Hotel.
About The Derby Conference Centre:
Once home to the British Rail Training College, our elegant exterior, art deco features and distinctive sunken lounge is the perfect backdrop for a corporate event or place to stay for a weekend away.