Looking to receive even more benefits from your Circle Club membership?! Then you’ve come to the right place! As a Member of Tier 2, there are TWO ways to upgrade your membership…
1. Upgrade your Package
Firstly, you can upgrade from our Core Package (Tier 2) to the Collaborate Package (Tier 3).
The Collaborate Package focuses on offering support and guidance on all things networking, assisting you to make the most of your time and ensuring you are connecting with the RIGHT people. Priced at £139+VAT per month this package is perfect for busy entrepreneurs looking to dramatically increase their reach and raise their profile in the wider community.
The key benefits of this package are:
- 4x annual ‘Cross-County Passes’ to Members’ Meetings in other Counties
- Personal invites to VIP Events
- Access to the Risk Dashboard Software with a personalised account
- Promotion of your external events/workshops
- Invitations to 2x ‘Get Together’ Events per year with The Partnership Collection
- 2 hour free trial with a personalised PA
Please note, due to the nature of this package, it is only available to business owners and payments are taken on an annual basis as opposed to monthly instalments.
2. Add Cross-County Membership
Secondly, did you know that you can be a member of multiple counties?
For just £40 a month you can add an additional county of your choosing to your membership!
- Unlock unlimited access to every Members’ Meeting in an additional County of your choosing
- Host the 10-Minute ‘Member in the Circle’ speaking slot at your selected county’s Members’ Meetings
- Receive an additional opportunity of being awarded ‘Member of the Month’ every month
- Increase your chances of being awarded the overall ‘Member of the Year’ at our Annual Christmas Awards Lunch
- Gain access to your selected county’s Private WhatsApp group
- Expand your network and form meaningful business connections across multiple counties
- Vastly increase your reach and raise your brand awareness
- Shape the future of The Circle Club by having your say on any new membership applications to said county